Q.4 Digital etiquette is the standards of conduct expected by other digital technology users.
INAPPROPRIATE DIGITAL ETIQUETTE
1. speaking or texting on a cell while driving which may put other drivers at risk .
2. speaking loudly on a cell phone in a crowded area or in a public place which may be uncomfortable for surrounding people.
3. texting while having a conversation with someone in front of you , which shows disrespect and indicate that you are not very interested in the conversation.
4. using technology to bully someone else known as cyber-bulling, which can cause emotional damage to the victim.
5. unwilling to share public technology which does not allow others to exercise their rights.
6. using camera phones inapropriate which may make others feel uncomfortable.
inapropriate digital conduct can cause friction in society. it can cause a divide between members of society which is unneccesary. in future people may not feel to have conversation with earch other anymore because they will be too engrossed in the technology which they use everyday. can also make who are on the recerving feel uncomfortable and put them in harm either physically or emotionally.
I HAVE TWO RELEVENT ARTICLES REGARDING INAPROPRIATE DIGITAL CONDUCT
Penny sparrow-inapropriate digital conduct .
Gareth cliff- twitter post.